Our products are designed as multi-tenant, software services that can be enabled on any device - a feature phone (via text messaging), smartphones, tablets (via Apps) and via Browser on any device. The apps have separate interface and logins for patients, doctors, administrators to effectively manage the system.
MedCall Member Apps
MedCall member interface is available via text messages, Android/iOS Apps and as patient portal on browser. It enables users to:
- Access and purchase Care Plans
- Book E-Consults
- Conduct Live Video/Audio sessions with doctors/hospitals
- Messaging interface (Push messages for health follow-ups, care plans)
- Personal health records
- Manage lab reports
- Medication reminders
- Personalize the app and behaviors
Member web app (Portal)
- Improve your health - App that will help you manage your chronic care (10+ conditions) and Post-discharge care (150+ conditions)
- Save time and money by consulting with your own doctors and other experts online
- Convenience of saving your lab reports, personal health data and more in your phone
Healthcare CRM Platform
MedCall member apps can be used by hospitals and corporates to improve member health, manage post-discharge care or simply to promote wellness programs in the case of corporate customers. On the backend MedCall has a robust CRM (Relationship Management) platform to understand user behaviors, track business impact and execute marketing campaigns.
Some of the key capabilities of the platform include:
- Dashboards for Hospitals, Corporates
- Campaign management
- Lead management
- Feedback surveys and insights
- Manage E-Consults, Second Opinion bookings
- Usage Analytics and Reports
MedCall Doctor App
Smarter healthcare for doctors - Use the app (currently available for registered doctors only) to:
- Schedules from all sources, Look up your appointments
- Conduct E-Consult (online consultation) with your patients (Live Video/Audio)
- Lookup patients and their records
- Get requests for E-Consuts and Second Opinions
- Additional revenue by offering Care plans, E-Consults to patients
- Conduct E-Consults on the go (Less travel, convenience for follow-up patients)
- Improve member outcomes through care plans and virtual monitoring service
- Notify patients when running late
Care Plan Library
Each care plan has following parts -
- Detailed information on 10 top topics like FAQs, follow-up plans, diet/nutrition, lifestyle changes etc.
- Messages related to tasks, follow-ups reminders sent on regular basis (few times weekly depending on the condition)
- Follow-up reminders on personal health data like BP/BS/Pulse that needs to be monitored
Following these care plans will enable yu to keep tabs on your recovery and health goals and also provide your doctor with data to fine-tune their medication.
The extensive library covers most common chronic and post-discharge conditions. They include:
- Gynaecology: IVF, Pregnancy with diabetes/hypertension, C-section, Postpartum etc.
- Pediatrics: Newborn care, Childhood Asthma, Fevers, Autism etc.
- General wellness care plans by Age/Gender (From teenagers to Over 40)
- Cardiology: Heart wellness, Hypertension, Angioplasty, CABG, Congestive Heart Failure(CHF) etc.
- Orthopedics: Osteoarthritis, Total Knee Replacement(TKR), Total Hip Replacement(THP), Laminectomy, Spinal fusion etc.
- General Surgery: Bariatric surgery, Hernia, Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy etc.
- Oncology: Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Breast Cancer, etc.
Others specialities include ENT, Urology, Pulmonology, Skin/Dermatology and Cosmetics.